The Evangelical Press Association is a professional association of Christian publications — magazines, newspapers and newsletters — and content-rich websites. EPA’s purpose is “to strengthen evangelical periodicals through inspiration, instruction, and networking.” A key member benefit is the annual conference, which brings together leaders in the industry for a time of training, networking and encouragement.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
The purpose of the Evangelical Press Association is to strengthen evangelical periodicals through inspiration, instruction, and networking.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are committed to the following values:
- Faith – We are committed to advancing the work and witness of Jesus Christ through biblical truth, which informs and permeates everything we do.
- Excellence – We aspire to the highest standards of professionalism, accountability, and authenticity in our viewpoint.
- Credibility – We strive for accuracy, context, and credibility in our publications to earn the trust of our readers and the approval of God.
- Community – We express our collegiality by encouraging each other through competition, recognition, and networking.
- Education – We will provide the very best resources to enhance our competency and effectiveness.
OUR CORE MISSION
The Evangelical Press Association exists to provide inspiration, instruction, and networking to strengthen evangelical periodicals.
OUR CORE VISION
The vision of the Evangelical Press Association is to see an engaged community of members whose continued pursuit of excellence builds the kingdom of God.